- General provisions
- Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system
- Delivery and payment method
- Customer's rights as a consumer: return / exchange / complaint
- Giving invoices
- Final Provisions
Terms used in these Regulations have the following definitions:
- "4keepers.pl" - Piotr Skiba, running a business under the name "4KEEPERS" ul. Lubelska 36 , 10-408 Olsztyn, NIP: 7392976773, REGON: 280388412.
- "Customer" - a natural person who is a consumer or entrepreneur, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, placing an order for selected articles offered by 4keepers.
- "Account" - marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer, a set of resources in the ICT system in which the Customer's data is collected.
II. General provisions
- These Regulations define the rules for the conclusion, validation and implementation of contracts for the sale of products offered by 4keepers.pl via the online store www.4keepers.pl/sklep, hereinafter referred to as: "Shop".
- These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and to entrepreneurs using the Store (with the exception of Chapter VI of the Regulations, which is addressed only to entrepreneurs).
- In order to make a purchase, you must register on the website: www.4keepers.pl/sklep. During registration, the customer sets the password for a personal account. The password should not be disclosed to anyone. Registered clients log into their own account, providing their login and password.
- The use of the Account by the Customer is free.
- After logging in, add the selected product to the cart, fill out the order and send it by selecting the appropriate box on the Store page.
- The prices of goods are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT). If a VAT invoice is issued, the Customer's NIP number is required. In the case of consumers who are not entrepreneurs at the same time, entering the tax identification number is not obligatory.
- The store reserves the right to change:
- prices of goods;
- the introduction and disposal of goods;
- making changes
- introduction and cancellation of promotional campaigns
- In the event that the Customer after making the order decided to make changes, he should immediately contact the Store to agree and change the order.
- Acceptance of these Regulations means consent to the processing of personal data. The Customers' personal data of the Store is confidential. They will be processed by the Store in accordance with the security requirements set out in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended ). Pursuant to the Act, the Customer has the right to inspect their personal data, update and correct them and make a request to cease using them at any time.
- The newly registered customer is entered into the newsletter database . The customer may unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time.
- The provisions of the Regulations are always an integral part of the agreements concluded by the Shop, unless the parties decide otherwise in writing under pain of nullity. Written forms under the pain of nullity also require any statements of will directed at terminating the contractual relationship.
- Registration in the Store means acceptance of these Regulations.
III. Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Store
- To use the Store's functionality it is necessary to meet the following technical requirements:
a) having a computer, laptop or other multimedia device with access to the Internet;
b) access to electronic mail;
c) using a web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 11.0 and above or Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher, Opera version 7.0 and higher, Google Chrome version 12.0.0 and higher;
d) using the screen resolution: at least 1024x768;
- The parties may terminate the contract for the use of the Account at any time by agreement of the parties. The Customer may also terminate the contract for the use of the Account without indicating the reasons by sending an appropriate statement to the following address: "4KEEPERS", 36 Lubelska Street, 10-408 Olsztyn. In this case, the contract shall be terminated after 7 days from the date of submitting the declaration of will on its termination, unless the parties agree on a shorter period of notice.
- In the case of a Customer who is also a consumer, the Store may terminate the contract for the use of the Account only if the Customer grossly or persistently violates the Regulations, after unsuccessful at least one call to cease or remove violations in the time indicated by the Store. In such a situation, the contract for the use of the Account concluded with the Customer being a consumer is terminated after 14 days from the date of submission of the appropriate declaration of will by the Store, and the Agreement for the use of the Account concluded with a non-consumer customer is terminated upon the Store's notice .
- The Customer is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The customer is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual state.
- The customer is prohibited from providing unlawful content
IV. Delivery and payment method
- Shipment of the ordered goods on delivery will take place within 2 business days of placing the order. Niepobraniowe Orders are executed within 2 working days after the impact of the amount due on account Store. In the event that there is a lack of ordered goods in the warehouse, the customer will be informed immediately. Then the customer may withdraw from the contract or receive the ordered goods after importing it or exchange it for another product regardless of the price (the difference in price will be refunded or if the product is more expensive than the original customer undertakes to pay the difference).
- In order to make an express delivery, you must:
a) place an order from Monday to Thursday (excluding holidays) until 12:00
b) send proof of payment to 12:15.
- When shopping in the store, the following shipping costs are valid*:
Polish Post Priority: from 5 EUR*
DPD courier - from 17 EUR*
- transfer to the account:
for payment in EUR: ING Bank PL14 1050 1807 1000 0092 1960 9584 SWIFT: INGBPLPW
- Przelewy24.pl (secure fast transfer from bank account, credit/debit cart)
V. Rights of the Customer being a consumer refund / exchange / complaint
- A customer who is a natural person who performs a legal act not directly related to his business or professional activity (consumer), may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the item. After the expiry of the above deadline, the right to withdraw from the contract expires.
To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the following address: 4KEEPERS, ul. 36 Lubelska Street, 10-408 Olsztyn or send an appropriate statement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the consumer uses the withdrawal from the contract in electronic form, the Store will immediately send the consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- When submitting a declaration regarding the withdrawal from the contract, the customer should use the return / exchange form:
- In the event of withdrawal by the Customer from the contract, it is considered void and the customer is released from any obligations. Not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's statement on withdrawal from the contract and return of the goods purchased by the customer. The store returns the costs of the purchased goods. The costs of returning the purchased goods to the Store are charged to the consumer. If the Customer has made any prepayment, statutory interest shall be due from the date of prepayment. The store refunds the payments using the same payment methods that were used by the customer in the original transaction, unless the customer agreed to a different solution. If the customer has agreed to a different payment method, he will not bear any associated fees. The store will certify the return of the benefit in writing to the customer.
- In a situation where the Store has not offered to pick up the item from the consumer, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the consumer until he receives the items back.
- If the consumer exercises the right referred to in paragraph 1. the consumer is obliged to return the business to the entrepreneur immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract, unless the entrepreneur has offered to pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry.
- The customer who is a consumer may file a complaint regarding non-performance or improper performance of the contract, as well as incorrect calculation of the amount due.
- In order to consider the complaint, the Customer should send the purchased product to the address 4KEEPERS, ul. 36 Lubelska Street, 10-408 Olsztyn with the completed complaint form. In the case of a complaint about incorrect calculation of the amount due for the subject of the contract, please send a letter to: 4KEEPERS, 36 Lubelska Street, 10-408 Olsztyn.
- The store is obliged to respond to the complaint on time 30 days from the date of its receipt. In a situation where the complaint will contain defects, the Shop about perceived deficiencies will inform the Customer in writing and will call it within 14 days from the date of its receipt to its completion. After the expiry of the deadline, the complaint will remain unrecognized.
In a situation where the Customer removes the defects in time, the Store will address the complaint within 14 days from the date of completing the defects.
- Complaints do not apply to: goalkeeping gloves: mechanical damage caused during the use of gloves, for example, fully used gripping foam, discoloration resulting from washing the gloves not in accordance with the instructions described by the manufacturer 4keepers, and discoloration caused by improper drying of gloves, cuts, cracks, tears etc. ., unless they are caused by the defect of the purchased goods. It is also impossible to return the product on which the personalization was made in the form of an imprint.
- Goods returned or exchanged no maybe have traces of use.
- In the case of Customers who are consumers, all costs resulting from the complaint are borne by the Store.
VI. Giving invoices
- The only document that the shop puts up is invoce.
- The document will be send via email. If client want to invoce in paper form, it must be inform us about this fact.
VII. Final Provisions
- The store reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, in particular in the event of changes to the applicable law, changing payment and delivery methods or changing the address of the Store.
- The amended Regulations bind the Customer, if he has not terminated the contract within 14 days from the day of learning about the changes or month from the change in the regulations.
- Amendments to the Regulations shall not in any way affect the rights of acquired Customers who are also consumers and use the Store before the amendments to the Regulations take effect. In particular, amendments to the Regulations shall not affect already placed orders and concluded, executed or executed sales contracts.
- With the exception of contracts concluded with the consumer, all disputes arising during the execution of the order, which the parties will not resolve earlier as a result of amicably conducted negotiations, will be subject to the court competent for the registered office of the Store.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the following provisions shall apply: the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended ), Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended ) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 with late changes ). The provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended ) additionally apply to contracts concluded with consumers.